The International Operations Coordinator responsibilities include backing-up the global business and commercial operations of Konbini by meeting the commercial aims and targets and settling down Konbini local entities. The candidate, as the position suggests, helps in organising and arranging the effective and efficient execution of global operations.
The International Operations Coordinator supports all the facets of the international expansion of Konbini. The candidate supports the local teams to ensure that they work functionally and efficiently as a local Business Unit. The candidate also ensures that the employees are inspired and equipped enough to work well. The candidate may work in a variety of commercial needs, with the ultimate aim to garner as much revenue as possible for the company in the local Business Unit.
The International Operations Coordinator responsibilities and duties include:
- Getting familiar with the details of the Konbini organisation and products.
- Getting acquainted with all the aspects and features of running Konbini International expansion.
- Scheduling and arranging the reporting activities (weekly status, monthly reporting, etc.) of the local teams and different units within the international organisation.
- Ensuring that the international operation plans, strategies, programs, events, conferences, seminars, and objectives and aims of all the sections of Konbini group are organised and arranged properly, are compatible with each other and are carried out effectively.
- Figuring out the incompatibilities and issues within the organisation and settling them to the satisfaction of all the units.
- Helping strategising and planning the local commercial projects and international operations.
- Creating, developing and improving on the creative thoughts.
- Participating in Imagining methods and techniques of merchandising, promoting and selling the company’s tools and services.
- Communicating with different local Konbini entities and their important staff, as and when needed.
- Aiding Konbini global management team in executing administrative, supervisory and management tasks and operations.
- Participating in Recruiting local team members.
- Completing other job roles, duties and responsibilities that require his assistance and directory supervision and executing all other residual undertakings, operations, workings, tasks and functions of the international operations coordinator that fall in his area of work and all those that are assigned to him, as and when needed.